SmartThings Classic for MAC – Download Latest version (2.17.0) of SmartThings Classic for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download SmartThings Classic for MAC
File Name: SmartThings Classic
App Version: 2.17.0
How To Install SmartThings Classic on MAC OSX
To install SmartThings Classic 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download SmartThings Classic full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SmartThings Classic “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play SmartThings Classic on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
SmartThings Classic for MAC Features and Description
SmartThings Classic App Preview
If you are a new user of SmartThings or ADT | SmartThings, please download the new “SmartThings” app instead of this “SmartThings Classic” app.
SmartThings lets you monitor, control, and automate your home from anywhere in the world. To get started, simply purchase the SmartThings Hub, download the new “SmartThings” free app, and add as many connected lights, locks, sensors, and devices to create a smart home that matches your unique personality.
We’ve been hard at work making the SmartThings app better for you. This version of the app includes bug fixes, stabilization, and continued improvement of Samsung Account migration.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
SmartThings Classic is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.