Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client for MAC – Download Latest version (4.2.0) of Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client for MAC
File Name: Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client
App Version: 4.2.0
How To Install Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client on MAC OSX
To install Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client for MAC Features and Description
Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client App Preview
Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with awesome design.
· SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
· Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
· SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
· Local terminal with bash
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
· Hardware keyboard support
· Password, key, and 2FA authentication
· 11 awesome color schemes
· Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
· Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
· No ads or banners
Premium Features, $59,88 annually. This subscription can be used on any platform where Termius is available.
· Cross-device sync *
· SSH key agent forwarding
· SFTP client
· Terminal tabs
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy
· CLI tool to export ~/.ssh/config
· Fingerprint protection
· Home Screen Widget
· AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
· Host chaining (hop host)
· Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
· Env variables
* Using zero-knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All the data encrypted on the client-side using AES-256.
– Themes support (White, Dark, Black);
– Fixed the issue with running a snippet in active terminals;
– Stability and security improvements;
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.