Twilight: Blue light filter for MAC – Download Latest version (9.9) of Twilight: Blue light filter for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Twilight: Blue light filter for MAC
File Name: Twilight: Blue light filter
App Version: 9.9
How To Install Twilight: Blue light filter on MAC OSX
To install Twilight: Blue light filter 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Twilight: Blue light filter full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Twilight: Blue light filter “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Twilight: Blue light filter on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Twilight: Blue light filter for MAC Features and Description
Twilight: Blue light filter App Preview
Are you having trouble falling asleep? Are your kids hyperactive when playing with the tablet before bed time?
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
WARNING: Android O+ does no allow the app to cover your notifications any more..
CAUTION: Android TV installation got more complicated as Google did not implement the overlay permission screen, please see below:
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production – a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 2.5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
– location – to find out your current sunset/surise times
– running apps – to stop Twilight in selected apps
– write settings – to set back-light
– network – access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW & Co. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000
For a desktop try RedShift (Linux) or on Windows there are also blue light flux filtering apps.
-Dim up to 85%
-Updates in French and Indonesian (many thanks)
-Fix for black icons on widget
– App usage stats
-Status bar collapsing is now a separate option in settings
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Twilight: Blue light filter is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.