AutoMailer for MAC – Send text and Web email to a large number of recipients. This app was released by ECLETI Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
AutoMailer for MAC Latest Version
AutoMailer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AutoMailer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AutoMailer App|
|File Size||10.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About AutoMailer App for MAC
AutoMailer allows to prepare and send personalized mass emails campaigns to multiple unlimited addresses, in text or web format, each merged with data from an internal database.
It can send using standard BSDM/Linux mail server or Gmail.
It’s simply and effective and allows you to make a complex job in an easy way.
Easy to use:
- A flexible tools to manage your mailing list directly from your Mac
- An internal database (where you can import data) merges data with an email template and produces (and send) your final result
- Document based, allows to use as many documents you need to manage all the different list and required emails
- Emails sent by AutoMailer are standard emails and people receiving the emails will not notice any difference compared to standard emails
- Import from external sources in a smart and simply way
- Can import both CSV (comma separated value),TSV (Tab separated value), CSV-S (Char separated Value using semicolon)
- Automatically detect during imports, the data type and the file encode method to provide imports of data without any problems
- Data imported into any AutoMailer document are managed in an easy to use table
- Data can be modified, updated and enlarged with new additional data at any time
- Various commands provide manipulation of internal records with maximum flexibility
- Except list of address, that will never be used to send, for ‘black listed people’
- Template emails used to merge the email with data, both in text or in html
- Web format can include pictures linked from a support server
- Live preview for html emails during composing
- Custom selection of same emails from the list for partial sending
- Complex action grouped in a single command
- Capability to send email via an email server, one by one, specifying an interval time between each sending
- Mail sending accessing directly a Mail server
- It can send via standard BSDM/Linux mail server (example: sendmail or postfix)
- It can send via your gMail account
- Optionally preparation of all the emails using the Mail.app installed on any Mac
- Mail server connect function using PLAIN, STARTTLS or TLS authentications
- Can test your connection (without sending) to better set it up
- Can save an unlimited number of connection settings and use more then one pre-defined server
- Settings, data and email templates are saved inside documents, ready to be reused at later time
- Simple syntax to prepare email templates that are merged with the internal database
- Popup to offer all the available field tags to access tabled data in the email template
- Contents are searchable using a search field at the top of them
- Lot of additional functionalities to help the user do the job in the best way
- Support also Dark Appearance mode when on macOS 10.14 Mojave
Supported OS Features:
- Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
- Merge all documents in a window
- Full screen
- Automatic resume
- Tags in finder
- Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Universal format for Apple silicon and Intel-based Mac
- Interface improvements
- Bug fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AutoMailer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AutoMailer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AutoMailer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AutoMailer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AutoMailer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AutoMailer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AutoMailer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AutoMailer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AutoMailer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AutoMailer from your MAC!
AutoMailer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create personalized email newsletters.
Download SerialMailer for MAC
Create and send great looking email campaigns.
Batch emailer with personalization features.
Download Mailings for MAC
Lightweight mailer for single or bulk mailing.
Download Quaik for MAC
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
This AutoMailer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. AutoMailer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.