Aviation Exam for MAC – Preparation tool for EASA and FAA exams. This app was released by AVIATIONEXAM Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Education app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Aviation Exam for MAC Latest Version
Aviation Exam for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Aviation Exam that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Aviation Exam App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Aviation Exam App for MAC
Aviation Exam is an effective preparation tool for your EASA and FAA pilot theoretical knowledge exams.
- Subscription-based access
- Reflects the official question banks
- Explanations provided for all questions
- 2 modes of use available: Study or Exam
- Detailed stats, reports and full testing history
- Text search within the questions and answers
- Mark questions and set multiple question flags
- Use filters – show only questions for your exam type
- Multi-platform system with full account sync capabilities
- 5% of questions available without a subscription, absolutely free
- This update brings minor bugfixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Aviation Exam for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Aviation Exam .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Aviation Exam is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Aviation Exam for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Aviation Exam apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Aviation Exam apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Aviation Exam that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Aviation Exam icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Aviation Exam on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Aviation Exam from your MAC!
Aviation Exam Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Safelog Pilot Logbook
Keep track of your flight hours.
This Aviation Exam .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Aviation Exam is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.