Battery Buddy for MAC – A cute-looking battery indicator. This app was developed by NEILSARDESAI Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Battery Buddy for MAC Latest Version
Battery Buddy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Battery Buddy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Battery Buddy App|
|File Size||1.4 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Battery Buddy App for MAC
Battery Buddy is like the default battery indicator in your menu bar, but cute
What if my Mac doesn’t have a battery?
Well, then this probably won’t work. I’ve only tried this on my MacBook Pro, so I don’t actually know what’ll happen if you run this on a Mac without a battery. Maybe it’ll do something cool. Or maybe it’ll just crash.
Battery Buddy for MAC Preview/caption]
- The battery now appears sad when it’s at 20% or lower (instead of at 33% or lower like it was before)
- This update also resolves an issue where the battery’s colors could appear incorrect when using multiple displays
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Battery Buddy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Battery Buddy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Battery Buddy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Battery Buddy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Battery Buddy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Battery Buddy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Battery Buddy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Battery Buddy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Battery Buddy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Battery Buddy from your MAC!
Battery Buddy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Battery Buddy .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Battery Buddy is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.