Corel AfterShot Pro for MAC – This app was build by Corel Corporation and updated into the latest version at January, 23rd 2018. Download Corel AfterShot Pro 220.127.116.117 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ RAW conversion, photo-editing and complete photo management for Mac.
Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac Download
Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). RAW conversion, photo-editing and complete photo management for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac App|
|File Size||72.5 MB|
|Update||January, 23rd 2018|
|Version||Corel AfterShot Pro 18.104.22.1687 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Widsmob Portrait for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac from your MAC!
Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Sketchup Make for MAC Last Version
- Vuescan for MAC Last Version
- Graphicconverter for MAC Last Version
- Patternodes for MAC Last Version
This Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Corel AfterShot Pro for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that created by Corel Corporation Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.