WidsMob Portrait 2019 – This app was created by WidsMob and updated into the new version at November, 29th 2018. Download WidsMob Portrait 2.2 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Portrait photo retouch/makeup editing software for Mac.
WidsMob Portrait for MAC Download
WidsMob Portrait – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Portrait photo retouch/makeup editing software for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WidsMob Portrait that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WidsMob Portrait App|
|File Size||11 MB|
|Update||November, 29th 2018|
|Version||WidsMob Portrait 2.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WidsMob Portrait from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WidsMob Portrait .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WidsMob Portrait is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WidsMob Portrait !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Widsmob Viewer for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WidsMob Portrait apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WidsMob Portrait apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WidsMob Portrait that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WidsMob Portrait icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WidsMob Portrait on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WidsMob Portrait from your MAC!
WidsMob Portrait Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Krita for MAC Last Version
- Hype for MAC Last Version
- Corel Aftershot Pro for MAC Last Version
- Google Earth for MAC Last Version
This WidsMob Portrait .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. WidsMob Portrait is definitely an app for MAC that developed by WidsMob Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.