Creative Collection for MAC – Suite of five professional photo effect apps. This app was released by JIXIPIX Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Photography app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Creative Collection for MAC Latest Version
Creative Collection for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Creative Collection that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Creative Collection App|
|File Size||361.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Creative Collection App for MAC
Creative Collection is a time-saving, feature-rich set of five unique products that provides creative professionals and individuals an easy way to bring power and emotion to their images. The Creative Collection offers an extensive library of stunning effects that render colorful halftones, 3D-popping geometric shapes, old age, and rainy or snowy scenes to your photos and graphic compositions — raising your creations high above the rest.
Creative Collection includes:
- Pop Dot Comics – Create a comic with colored halftones and speech bubbles.
- Rainy Daze – Give your photo the power and emotion of a rainy day.
- Snow Daze – Create a snowy day memory with your picture.
- Kyoobik Photo – Turn a mundane photo into 3D popping geometric shapes.
- Vintage Scene – Take a photo back in time with age and fade.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Creative Collection for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Creative Collection .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Creative Collection is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Creative Collection for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Creative Collection apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Creative Collection apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Creative Collection that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Creative Collection icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Creative Collection on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Creative Collection from your MAC!
Creative Collection Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Creative Collection .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Creative Collection is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.