Desktop Calendar Plus for MAC – Customizable desktop calendar. This app was created by 3FL.JP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Desktop Calendar Plus for MAC Latest Version
Desktop Calendar Plus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Desktop Calendar Plus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Desktop Calendar Plus App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Desktop Calendar Plus App for MAC
Desktop Calendar Plus is a highly customizable desktop calendar. Supports Google .ICS formats for importing existing calendars into Desktop Calendar Plus. Customize your calendar design intuitively, and display it on your original desktop picture!
- Easy to display: At Mission Control and Show Desktop at Expose, display your calendar quickly
- Size and Layout: Display the calendar as bigger as you can, or as smaller as a compact calendar, you can modify the size and layout
- Customizing: Changing colors, fonts, shadows, box lines so easily and intuitively. Up to your desktop pictures and your settings, you can create your unique designed calendar you have ever experienced
- Appearance: As our design preset is ready to use, you can customize its desing so easily. Of course, Save your preset by your own preference
- Switching displayed month: From Menu-bar button, you can switch to last month, current month, next month or back and forth smoothly
- Today, Weekday, Holiday: Specify each color of today, weekday to holiday, so that each one of day shows up in your preferred color. So easy to recognize which day it refers
- Week beginning: Set beginning day of week from Monday to Sunday, or let’s say, set your favorite beginning day of the week
- Public Holidays: Support for Google ics format. Add calendar of your country and display its holidays
- Sub-Calendar: Display small calendars from before/after 2 months. 4 months can be displayed on your Desktop. Sure, calendar positions are allocated easily
- In the future…, New Calendar theme will be added
- Displaying your Calendar events: Support for Google Calendar and Apple Calendar (iCal) events
- Layout of Calendar: Up to resolution of your monitor and multi-monitors, Desktop Calendar Plus saves your layouts. Once Setting up your original Calendar layouts on each display, your layouts are saved automatically. Switching your monitor usages, you don’t need to set up your preferred layouts again
Desktop Calendar Plus for MAC Preview/caption]
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Optimized for macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Added to the options. Today’s schedule, Tomorrow’s schedule, Next schedule. (Font and font size is fixed.)
- Fixed: A bug when reading the Saved preset.
- Fixed: An issue related to use memory.
- Deleted the date display of the main calendar.
- Deleted reset layout menu.
- Bug Fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Desktop Calendar Plus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Desktop Calendar Plus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Desktop Calendar Plus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Desktop Calendar Plus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Desktop Calendar Plus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Desktop Calendar Plus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Desktop Calendar Plus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Desktop Calendar Plus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Desktop Calendar Plus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Desktop Calendar Plus from your MAC!
Desktop Calendar Plus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Streamlined desktop calendar.
Download Blotter for MAC
Desktop calendar with access to iCal.
Allows quick access to your iCal calendar events.
This Desktop Calendar Plus .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Desktop Calendar Plus is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.