Dragon Email Designer 3 for MAC – Create emails with responsive design (was Dragon Responsive Email Designer). This app was released by RESPONSIVEEMAILDESIGNER.AIDALUU Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Dragon Email Designer 3 for MAC Latest Version
Dragon Email Designer 3 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Dragon Email Designer 3 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Dragon Email Designer 3 App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Dragon Email Designer 3 App for MAC
Dragon Email Designer 2 (was Dragon Responsive Email Designer) helps you create beautiful emails for any device! Intuitive drag-and-drop designer with zero coding, fabulous responsive emails made simple.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop designer: Create and send beautiful responsive emails in minutes. Zero coding required.
- Simple and powerful: Perfect for both beginners and experienced email designers. Jump start with any of our professionally designed email templates, with fluid layouts that render perfectly on any device.
- Ready for MailChimp: Generates optimized zip format email design files. If you use MailChimp to distribute your email campaigns, this unique feature makes it simple and quick to import your designs.
- Responsive Layouts: Fluid columns that automatically rearrange into single column when viewed on mobile devices
- Beautiful Web Fonts: Focus on one of the most critical elements in your email design: text style. This app is bundled with beautiful Google web fonts. Use web fonts to increase the consistency of font rendering in your emails. Better presentation = increased effectiveness of your email campaign.
- Action Buttons: Drag-and-drop to add beautiful action buttons, fully customizable titles, and colors. Perfect for guiding users to take direct actions including clicks, taps, and purchases.
- Edge-to-Edge Colors: Support full width background colors and image patterns.
- support for animated GIF images
- support for custom control of max mail width
- all new mobile-friendly, responsive email layouts
- new web fonts
- new padding and margin categories for finer control of object resizing on different sized mail clients
- support for legacy design files created using Dragon 1 and Dragon 2.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Dragon Email Designer 3 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Dragon Email Designer 3 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Dragon Email Designer 3 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Dragon Email Designer 3 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Dragon Email Designer 3 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Dragon Email Designer 3 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Dragon Email Designer 3 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Dragon Email Designer 3 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Dragon Email Designer 3 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Dragon Email Designer 3 from your MAC!
Dragon Email Designer 3 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create and send great looking email campaigns.
Download Direct Mail for MAC
Batch emailer with personalization features.
Mail Designer 365
Create customized e-mail newsletters and templates.
Download Mail Designer 365 for MAC
Awesome Mails Pro
Create interactive emails (was Awesome Mails).
Download Awesome Mails Pro for MAC
Send HTML e-mails.
This Dragon Email Designer 3 .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Dragon Email Designer 3 is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.