Email Obfuscator for MAC – Create email links using obfuscated code. This app was created by ECLETI Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Email Obfuscator for MAC Latest Version
Email Obfuscator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Email Obfuscator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Email Obfuscator App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Email Obfuscator App for MAC
Email Obfuscator creates email links using ‘obfuscated’ code ready to be used in your html web pages
It is a tool useful for anyone creating and editing web pages
Why use it:
- If you create web pages putting emails in plain format they will be collected and used to create spam list
- Using email obfuscatory you convert emails in a code that is still suable inside the web but not detected as an email by automatic scanner
- It’s fast you create an obfuscated code in a second
- Nothing changes for the web user, he still is presented with an email link
- The link is perfectly working inside the web but it is not detectable by email collectors
- Creates obfuscated code ready to embed in web pages
- it offers instant preview
- Accepts email, text and subject for the email
- Created as you type
- Instant recoding changing obfuscation method
- Offers selection from various methods
- internal preview area
- Optimized to work also in Dark Mode
- Help guide included
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Runs on macOS 10.10 and successive
- PDF Manual embedded in the app included
- Percentage Encoding
- Random ASCII-Hex
- Random ASCII-Hex-Percent encoding
- Graphics improvements
- UI improvements
- Updated PDF user guide
- Minor bug fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Email Obfuscator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Email Obfuscator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Email Obfuscator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Email Obfuscator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Email Obfuscator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Email Obfuscator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Email Obfuscator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Email Obfuscator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Email Obfuscator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Email Obfuscator from your MAC!
Email Obfuscator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Email Obfuscator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Email Obfuscator is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.