Nucleotide BLAST Widget for MAC – Quick access to Nucleotide Basic Local Alignment Search Tool at NCBI. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Nucleotide BLAST Widget for MAC Latest Version
Nucleotide BLAST Widget for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Nucleotide BLAST Widget that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Nucleotide BLAST Widget App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Nucleotide BLAST Widget App for MAC
Nucleotide BLAST Widget provides a quick access to the Nucleotide Basic Local Alignment Search Tool at NCBI. You just have to type or paste your sequence and to select the program to be used.
Nucleotide BLAST Widget for MAC Preview/caption]
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Nucleotide BLAST Widget for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Nucleotide BLAST Widget .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Nucleotide BLAST Widget is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Nucleotide BLAST Widget for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Nucleotide BLAST Widget apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Nucleotide BLAST Widget apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Nucleotide BLAST Widget that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Nucleotide BLAST Widget icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Nucleotide BLAST Widget on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Nucleotide BLAST Widget from your MAC!
Nucleotide BLAST Widget Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Nucleotide BLAST Widget .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Nucleotide BLAST Widget is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.