OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle for MAC – ODBC driver for Oracle. This app was created by UDA.OPENLINKSW Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle for MAC Latest Version
OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle App|
|File Size||13.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle App for MAC
The OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle (Express Edition) is a single component installed on a machine hosting ODBC compliant applications such as Microsoft Excel, 4th Dimension, Omnis Studio, DB Visualizer, DB Designer, etc.
The OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle (Express Edition) is a Type-B class of driver enabling seamless connectivity to your database out-of-the-box, thus eliminating the need for the installation of any database-specific client networking software. This driver simplifies the configuration requirements at every attempt, maximizing your data-capability whilst minimizing the need for knowledge of the database specifics.
The OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle (Express Edition) supports connections to Oracle 8i (126.96.36.199+) through 12c, and has been specifically designed for Apple’s Mac Universal platform. This Release implements try-and-buy functionality, greatly simplifying evaluation and enabling a smooth upgrade to a full license, at a low entry-level price.
- Supports all Gatekeeper changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion through OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Supports connections to Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle from your MAC!
OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. OpenLink ODBC Driver for Oracle is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.