Photo Theater for MAC – Slideshow Movie Maker. This app was released by APPS.APPLE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Photography app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Photo Theater for MAC Latest Version
Photo Theater for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Photo Theater that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Photo Theater App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Photo Theater App for MAC
Photo Theater helps you turn your photos and music into stunning home movies. There are hundreds of built-in effects including themes and transitions to make the movies look dazzling. You can add as many background music and subtitles as you like for your personalized home movies and share home movies on Apple TV, YouTube, iPhone, etc.
- Simple to use, as easy as 1-2-3:
- Drag-n-drop your favorite photos and videos into Timeline
- Randomly set transition effects for photo/video when added
- One click to publish your movie
- Make stunning home movies
- Choose from 25+ themes effects with matching motion, transitions, layout and background
- Come with 48 transition effects to make hollywood-style movies
- Customize your own Ken Burns effect to make your movies vividly
- Nearly 50 types of subtitle styles available for you to choose from
- Crop your images to focus on the part you like
- Trim the video/audio to remove the portions you donâ€™t like
- Adjust the sound volume of your video and audio for output
- Rotate your video counter-clockwise
- Support various media file formats and popular devices
- Add images from iPhoto and local Pictures folder
- Import photos from facebook/Flickr online and your iPad/iPhone devices
- Support image files with extension as .JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .GIF, .PSD, .TIFF and more
- Support video files with extension as .MP4, .M4V, .MOV, .AVI, .WMV, .AVI, .MTS and more
- Support audio files with extension as .MP3, .M4A, .WAV, .AIFF, .AMR and more
- Share online, on the go and at home with family and friends
- Upload movies directly to YouTube/facebook to share online
- Export movies to Apple TV to watch on the big-screen TV with family
- Publish movies to iPhone/iPad to watch on the go
- Burn movies to DVD with built-in iDVD
- Fix video output problems.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Photo Theater for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Photo Theater .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Photo Theater is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Photo Theater for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Photo Theater apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Photo Theater apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Photo Theater that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Photo Theater icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Photo Theater on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Photo Theater from your MAC!
Photo Theater Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Ephnic Movie Maker
Easy-to-use yet versatile movie maker.
This Photo Theater .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Photo Theater is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.