WorshipLeader X for MAC – Worship service organization tool. This app was developed by JESUSREIGNS.CO.UK Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
WorshipLeader X for MAC Latest Version
WorshipLeader X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WorshipLeader X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WorshipLeader X App|
|File Size||3.6 MB|
About WorshipLeader X App for MAC
Note: WorshipLeader X is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
WorshipLeader has been written to aid the process of organising church worship teams and meetings. It takes care of all the nitty gritty aspects for you, making it easy to quickly set up song lists, rotas etc. It handles… Members: Names, addresses, phone numbers etc. Plus what they play, sing or do. Songs: Song lyrics are stored along with key and copyright information. Chords can be entered too. Songs/Ohps etc, can be printed out. Meetings: Up to 10 songs can be entered from the song data base. The key is displayed automatically. You can also enter a comment i.e. “not too fast please”, or anything else you fancy, for each song. Lists can be printed along with chord sheets and Ohps if needed. Rotas: The bane of my time as a worship leader! Rotas can be easily set up and printed out.
Version 5.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WorshipLeader X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WorshipLeader X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WorshipLeader X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WorshipLeader X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WorshipLeader X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WorshipLeader X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WorshipLeader X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WorshipLeader X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WorshipLeader X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WorshipLeader X from your MAC!
WorshipLeader X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This WorshipLeader X .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. WorshipLeader X is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.