InstaBro for MAC – Browser for Instagram. This app was build by INSTABRO.APP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Photography app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
InstaBro for MAC Latest Version
InstaBro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about InstaBro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||InstaBro App|
|File Size||15.6 MB|
|License||Free • Ad Supported|
About InstaBro App for MAC
InstaBro is a simple Instagram browser that allows you to explore media by user, hashtag or location in a most convenient way. You can also export all data to a CSV file.
- No sign-in required (for public accounts)
- Search for users, tags, locations
- Full-featured tabs
- Like, comment and follow
- Secure sign in to browse private accounts, personalize search & interact
- Browse multiple sources (users/tags/places)
- Table or collection view
- Preview video or hires image in the Quick Look panel
- Export data to CSV
Note: the app is free by default but can be purchased to get rid of in-app ads.
- Apple M1 support
- Now it’s highly recommended to sign in with your Instagram account, otherwise you will not be able to download all posts data. That’s because of new restrictions for anonymous web visits on the Instagram website.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download InstaBro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the InstaBro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the InstaBro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy InstaBro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing InstaBro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete InstaBro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the InstaBro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the InstaBro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall InstaBro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove InstaBro from your MAC!
InstaBro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Instagram client for photo sharing.
Download PhotoDesk for MAC
Grids for Instagram
A beautiful way to experience Instagram.
This InstaBro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. InstaBro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.