Live Home 3D for Mac 2019 – This app was developed by BeLight Software, Ltd. and updated into the new version at June, 4th 2019. Download Live Home 3D 3.6.3 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Intuitive Home Interior Design Software for Mac. Create 2D or 3D floor plans!.
Live Home 3D for Mac for MAC Download
Live Home 3D for Mac – Download Free (2019 Latest Version). Intuitive Home Interior Design Software for Mac. Create 2D or 3D floor plans!. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Live Home 3D for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Live Home 3D for Mac App|
|File Size||325 MB|
|Developer||BeLight Software, Ltd.|
|Update||June, 4th 2019|
|Version||Live Home 3D 3.6.3 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.12 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Live Home 3D for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Live Home 3D for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Live Home 3D for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Live Home 3D for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Sizerox for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Live Home 3D for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Live Home 3D for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Live Home 3D for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Live Home 3D for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Live Home 3D for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Live Home 3D for Mac from your MAC!
Live Home 3D for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Patternodes for MAC Last Version
- Sketchup Pro for MAC Last Version
- Lightshot for MAC Last Version
- Hdrtist for MAC Last Version
This Live Home 3D for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Live Home 3D for Mac is an app for MAC that developed by BeLight Software, Ltd. Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.